- This event has passed.
Mobius Outcome Delivery Training in Orlando, Florida
LEARN HOW TO DELIVER THE OUTCOMES THAT MATTER AND ALIGN YOUR ORGANIZATION.
“Outcome Delivery is the one-stop-shop for design thinking, lean startup, jobs-to-be-done and Agile delivery. It connects all the dots to create awesome experiences and the outcomes that matter.”
Jamie O’Shaunessey, Product manager at Skype
Our Mobius Practitioner workshop combines a mixture of interactive exercises, practical real-life examples, and lively discussion.
Throughout this class you’ll have a chance to interact and share your experiences of how you’ve used Mobius in your organisation, or how you plan to use it going forward. Following the completion of the course, all participants will be given the Mobius Practitioner certification.
WHAT YOU GET:
You will learn how to apply Mobius to build better products and services, and how to use the toolkit to run your own workshops.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Product Managers, Product Owners, innovators, entrepreneurs, and coaches; anyone looking for hands-on tools to apply to their product innovation and delivery
GETTING STARTED WITH MOBIUS OUTCOME DELIVERY
- Why Outcome Delivery matters
- Introduction to the Mobius Outcome Delivery framework
- Defining the problem and deeper problem analysis
- Understanding your customers
- How to run field research
- Using customer data effectively
- How to create and quantify outcome metrics
- Customer vs business outcomes
- Designing testable hypotheses
- Generating and prioritizing Options
- Creating outcome driven experiments
- Building effective release strategies
- Tracking and managing workflow
MEASURE AND ADAPT
- How to measure value progressively
- Measuring impact at multiple levels
- Continuous learning and adapting
WHAT YOU GET:
- 2 days of interactive, hands-on training
- Certification as an Mobius Practitioner
- The Mobius starter kit
Agile, Scrum, Lean, UX, Hothousing, Scaling, Leadership
Gabrielle Benefield is an author, speaker, innovator, and founder of Mobiusloop.com. Mobius is a navigator for transformational thinking that helps you deliver outcomes that matter. Gabrielle is an advocate for purposeful innovation and believes the relentless pursuit of ‘more, more, more’ gets in the way of success. Since developing the earliest inception of Mobius in 2009 she has helped individuals and organizations all over the globe, including Google and Red Hat solve complex problems in a transformational way.
Gabrielle earned her stripes in innovation thinking during the early 2000s in Silicon Valley. She used Agile and Lean techniques to successfully lead teams, including taking a startup to a robust Initial Public Offering, and spearheading one of the largest Agile enterprise transformations – scaling up to 250+ teams across three continents. She founded the Scrum Foundation in 2009 together with key Agile thought leaders, including Jeff Sutherland (the inventor of Scrum), and is an author of the Scrum Primer, one of the most downloaded guides to Scrum.
Gabrielle is passionate about taking Mobius to the world and regularly delivers public and private workshops and presentations everywhere from London to Tokyo. She currently lives in Portugal with her family.