Orlando, FL – Scrum Training Institute, a leading provider of Agile certification courses, is proud to announce the Agile Transformation Conference 2023. This groundbreaking event will take place from August 8th to August 11th, 2023, at Rosen College in Orlando, Florida.
The Agile Transformation Conference offers a refreshing alternative for Agile professionals seeking to deepen their understanding of Agile transformation. With a unique blend of lightning talks, hands-on workshops, and in-depth masterclasses, this conference is designed to provide attendees with practical knowledge and insights to drive successful Agile transformations within their organizations.
Morning sessions will feature lightning talks delivered by industry-leading experts and trainers, focusing specifically on Agile transformation. These talks aim to ignite attendees’ curiosity and set the stage for the transformative journey ahead.
In the afternoon, attendees will have the opportunity to choose from a range of in-depth topics that resonate with their passions and interests. Through hands-on workshops facilitated by experienced practitioners, participants will delve deeper into their chosen areas of focus and gain practical skills to drive effective Agile transformation.
“Our goal is to empower professionals with the knowledge and tools they need to successfully navigate and lead Agile transformations. The Agile Transformation Conference will bring together some of the world’s top Agile experts to provide invaluable insights and guidance,” said Jens Ostergaard, founder of Scrum Training Institute.
The conference will feature an impressive lineup of world-class speakers, including:
- Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the father of Scrum and founder of Scrum Inc.
- Dr. Alistair Cockburn, a renowned figure in the Agile community
- Stacia Viscardi, Executive Director and Product Manager at JPMorgan Chase & Co, and author of “The Professional’s ScrumMaster Handbook”
- Jens Østergaard, a pioneer in Agile practices and one of the first Certified Scrum Trainers worldwide
- Gabrielle Benefield, the founder of Mobius, is an advocate for purposeful innovation
- Cesario Ramos, Agile enthusiast, and advocate of fostering fun in the workplace
- Avi Schneier, Principal Consultant for Agile Transformations, specializing in Fortune 500 companies
- Dr. Bob Schatz, owner and Senior Consultant of Agile Infusion, LLC
- Joakim Sundén, independent consultant at Crisp and previous Senior Agile coach for Spotify. Also co-author of “Kanban in Action”
- Lachlan Heasman, a seasoned Agile practitioner with 20+ years of industry experience
- David Hartmann, CSM and Founder/CEO of The SilverLogic (tsl.io)
- Rick Regueira: Experienced Agile Coach, Trainer, and IT Consultant
- Ricardo Mariti, Founder & CEO of Riccardo’s Restaurant, pioneer of the world’s first scrum restaurant
To learn more about the Agile Transformation Conference and to secure your spot, visit agiletransformationconference.com. Follow the Scrum Training Institute on Instagram and LinkedIn for updates and exclusive content.
About the Scrum Training Institute
With over 20 years of experience, Scrum Training Institute is a trusted provider of Agile certification courses. Founded by Jens Ostergaard, a globally recognized Agile expert who has successfully certified over 10,000 professionals in more than 28 countries, Scrum Training Institute offers Scrum Master (CSM), Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), and Scrum@Scale certifications.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Name: Jens Østergaard